Six Seconds’ approach to emotional intelligence and the process of social emotional learning is grounded in practitioner research. Here are three resources to learn more about the research and science in our work:
- Free revised 2016 Case for Emotional Intelligence in Schools 2016
- Posts from our article library tagged with “Research” or with “Neuroscience“
- Selected studies using the Six Seconds Emotional Intelligence Assessment
Six Seconds is committed to supporting research in social emotional learning
We do this by:
1) Providing consultation to EQ and SEL researchers, including doctoral and masters students, university faculty, and action researchers in schools throughout the world, who are interested in the Six Seconds model and assessment measures.
2) Providing an opportunity and a space for researchers and practitioners to share their work, inspiring and connecting with others.
- Articles and Blog Posts
- Peer to Peer conferences
3) Providing subsidies for researchers who wish to use Six Seconds’ approach and tools through our Grants program.