Six Seconds’ approach to emotional intelligence and the process of social emotional learning is grounded in research. Here are three resources to learn more about the research and science in our work:
- Free eBook, A Case for Emotional Intelligence in Our Schools
- Posts from our article library tagged with “Research” or with “Neuroscience“
- Selected studies using the Six Seconds Emotional Intelligence Assessment
Six Seconds is committed to supporting research in social emotional learning
We do this by:
1) Providing consultation to all researchers, including doctoral and masters students, university faculty, and action researchers in schools throughout the world, who are interested in the Six Seconds model and assessment measures.
2) Providing an opportunity and a space for researchers and practitioners to share their work, inspiring and connecting with others.
- Articles and Blog Posts
- Peer to Peer conferences
3) Providing subsidies for researchers who wish to use Six Seconds’ approach and tools through our Grants program.
If you’d like to know more, read about our transformational learning approach. It may help you to see how your research interests might line up with our tools and measures.
For more information on research, please contact Susan Stillman, Ed. D., Six Seconds’ Director of Education at email@example.com or Alex Russell, Six Seconds’ Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org