What’s new in emotional intelligence for business? How do these concepts work to shape culture and performance? Interview from Brazil’s top business paper, translated into English.
- How is your emotional intelligence doing? Interview from Época Negócios
- Crossing the Gap: From Science to Practice
- Can we create emotionally intelligent connections online?
- How to Save Someone’s Emotional Life
- Goleman: Emotional Intelligence Comes of Age
- The Third Decade of Emotional Intelligence
- Healthy Classrooms, Emotional Intelligence, and Brain Research
The value of emotional intelligence is established. Now: How do we actually use it? What does it look like to create organizational value (in business as well as in education and government organizations)? What are the essential ingredients?
I’m a “connector”… I love making new connections with colleagues around the world . . . I love connecting people to each other. I love the social networks that we’ve created to inspire each other with wisdom, commitment, research, and experience with emotional intelligence. Through social media, as have many of you, I’ve shared [...]
Have you ever saved anyone’s life? My eleven-year old niece did just that. The story is rather remarkable. Elizabeth Marie was in the front room watching TV; she had let the family’s pet, Sampson, a large German shepherd, out the door to go to the bathroom. Suddenly, the dog sprinted away from the house and [...]
Daniel Goleman tells why the upcoming NexusEQ Conference shows a new, important view of emotional intelligence and “how these concepts actually create positive change in business, education, and beyond.”
Emotional intelligence was discovered in the 1990s. The value was proven in the 2000s. What will happen in this third decade with the science and practice of emotional intelligence?