I’m committed to building a better world.
How do I join?
Ways to Join:
Practice EQ any time, anywhere. Get started with our free 3 Questions to Practice EQ Tip Sheet.
Spread the word + join our community on social media to
amplify emotional intelligence around the world!
EQ FAN to do list
- Sign up for weekly newsletters packed with EQ research + inspiration
- Engage with Six Seconds’ on social media — then share key insights with others.
- Volunteer to hold a free “POP-UP Festival” to share EQ with children and/or parents.
- Join our engaging + free webinars, EQ Cafés, and other inspiring EQ events
Network Leader to do list
- To qualify, complete at least one Six Seconds’ Certification
- After Certification, read the role description & apply to be a Network Leader. Get the quarterly EQ Café materials; join quarterly call to prepare
- Hold a free EQ Café each quarter and build a local community of people practicing EQ together
Go Pro to do list
- Complete Six Seconds’ Core Certifications & Specializations. then move toward pro as a Certified EQ coach, SEL specialist, facilitator, and/or consultant.
- Actively utilize the tools & methods. Encourage people who want to go further to join the community
- When you’re ready to specialize, apply to become a Preferred Partner, building something new with Six Seconds
COME BE PART OF THE FAMILY!
Positive, educational posts in your newsfeed. Active chat groups, too!
Get all the latest updates from Six Seconds on Twitter.
Short videos with tips for practicing emotional intelligence.
Connect with other EQ professionals on LinkedIn.
Follow us for inspirational messages, tips, and practice on Instagram.