I’m committed to a more emotionally intelligent world. How do I join?
Spread the word + join our community on social media to
amplify emotional intelligence around the world!
EQ FAN to do list
- Sign up for weekly newsletters packed with EQ research + inspiration
- Engage with Six Seconds’ on social media — then share key insights with others.
- Volunteer to hold a free “POP-UP Festival” to share EQ with children and/or parents.
- Join our engaging + free webinars, EQ Cafés, and other inspiring EQ events
Ally to do list
- Join an upcoming Unlocking EQ course and experience the Six Seconds approach
- After UEQ, read about the Ally role and apply to become a volunteer EQ Ally. Get the quarterly “kit” with resources & tips to share EQ; participate in special Ally virtual meetings
- Actively reach out to people and share what you’re learning. Encourage them to unlock their own EQ
Network Leader to do list
- To qualify, complete at least one Six Seconds’ Certification
- After Certification, read the role description & apply to be a Network Leader. Get the quarterly EQ Café materials; join quarterly call to prepare
- Hold a free EQ Café each quarter and build a local community of people practicing EQ together
Go Pro to do list
- Complete Six Seconds’ Core Certifications & Specializations. Join the Integration training to get support to weave the new learning into your work as a learning professional (eg trainer, coach, teacher, consultant)
- Actively utilize the tools & methods. Encourage people who want to go further to join the community
- When you’re ready to specialize, apply to become a Preferred Partner, building something new with Six Seconds
COME BE PART OF THE FAMILY!