EQuip Studios is a leading provider of emotional intelligence training, assessment, and coaching where leaders, teams, and entire organizations can develop and practice the learnable and measurable skills of emotional intelligence. EQuip Studios is proud to be a Preferred Partner with Six Seconds, the largest global network of emotional intelligence practitioners.
Our mission is to inspire a climate of engagement, connection, innovation, and drive throughout all levels of the organization.
EQuip Studios is part of Six Seconds’ Preferred Partner Network – organizations with certification & expertise to effectively use our methods in organizational transformation.
About Kelli Schulte, ACC, EQCA, EQPC
As an Emotional Intelligence Consultant and Coach, Kelli is using her 25+ years of instructional design, leadership development, and coaching experience to help organizations, leaders, and teams develop and practice the learnable and measurable skills of emotional intelligence.
Kelli has access to the latest in research and resources, as a Six Seconds Preferred Partner, to develop customized performance improvement solutions to maximize the overall effectiveness of individuals, leaders, teams, and entire organizations.
With a combination of training, assessment, and coaching, Kelli is helping to inspire a climate of engagement, connection, innovation, and drive throughout all levels of the organization.
Kelli is a certified coach with the International Coach Federation (ICF), a Certified Emotional Intelligence Coach, a Certified EQ Assessor and Practitioner, the Chicago Area EQ Network Leader, and a Panelist with the Six Seconds EQ Community Forum.
She enjoys spending time with her husband, two young adult children, a chocolate lab named Mousse, and a rescue pup named Henrie!
EQuip Studios is a leading provider of emotional intelligence training, assessment, and coaching.
With over 25 years of instructional design and development experience, EQuip Studios will:
- Conduct an assessment to identify opportunities to improve performance, engagement, and overall effectiveness.
- Design training using interactive learning theories that encourages application
- Facilitate workshops that apply learning strategies that are fun, interactive, and promote the greatest level of application so that participants can learn to develop their EQ skills through engagement and practice
- Offer micro, elearning modules to help your employees develop the skills of emotional intelligence anytime, anywhere
As a preferred partner, EQuip Studios is equipped to administer an entire suite of scientifically sound assessments that measure and obtain feedback specific to:
- The learnable and measurable skills of emotional intelligence (Emotional Intelligence Assessment)
- Brain styles and talents (Brain Brief Assessments)
- Key climate indicators across the enterprise (Organizational Vital Signs)
- Opportunities and obstacles for optimal group performance (Team Vital Signs)
- Leadership impact and effectiveness (Leadership Vital Signs)
The coaches at EQuip Studios maintain active ICF credentials along with the Six Seconds Certified EQ Coach credentials. The partnership of both of these credentials equip our coaches to partner with your employees to ensure the greatest opportunity for emotional intelligence development. Our coaches are held to the standards of ICF and Six Seconds.