30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
We are committed to customer satisfaction.
- Any purchase from Six Seconds may be returned unused in original condition within 30 days of purchase for a complete refund of purchase price. Refund will be granted upon receipt of materials in original condition. All postage and shipping is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- If you are not satisfied with a seminar, course, or on-site training, Six Seconds will refund your training fee. Simply send a written request and indicate how much of a refund you would like — you pay only what you feel the service is worth.
- This guarantee is available within 30 days of any Six Seconds training or course to any fully paid participant or client who completes the entire course.
Six Seconds admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students in courses and at the Synapse Institute.
Six Seconds does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other Six Seconds-administered programs.
Store Policies & Shipping
- We use industry standard, SSL (secure socket layer) encryption, our servers are monitored 24 hours a day.
- You will receive an automatic receipt for each and every transaction on our system. If you see a problem, simply reply to that message and inform us the error.
- Six Seconds accepts Visa, Mastercard, and, for customers in North America, Purchase Orders (POs).
- We endeavor to ship orders within 72 hours, and many orders go out in 24 hours. Most orders are shipped by Priority Mail without tracking. If you wish to track your order, upgrade to second day or overnight shipping.
If you have a rush order, call Six Seconds at (831) 763-1800 to confirm shipping and to upgrade to overnight or second-day shipping. If you do not receive an order within 14 days (30 days for international orders), then there is a problem and we encourage you to contact us.
Six Seconds will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent, expect as required by law to authorized law enforcement officials. We do not sell mailing lists or email address.
The information you provide for your personal Six Seconds Account is shared among the Six Seconds sites, and used internally to improve our services.
Six Seconds shares cumulative information about users such as the numbers of educators, trainers, or families seeking information about emotional intelligence — but your individual and personal information is not identifyable in any way in these reports.
When you register for any account on this site, for online shopping or transactions, or for services that require registration or subscription, we will ask for personal information such as your address, credit card information, and phone number. In case you change your mind or some personal information changes (such as your ZIP code), we will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update, or remove the personal data you give us. You can do this at the Edit Profile page or email your request to us at email@example.com
If you are legally a minor, please do not submit any information without your parent or guardian’s permission.
USE OF IP ADDRESSES
An IP address is a number that’s automatically assigned to your computer whenever you’re surfing the Web. It does not tell anything about you personally or your home computer — only the big computer to which you have connected to get on the internet.
Our system keeps track of IP addresses to help with security and to generate aggregate reports, such as the number of users visiting a site each day.
Some services within our sites, such as some message boards, may display IP addresses along with the message poster’s name and message. Please review each service prior to use and only use those that disclose information you are comfortable with sharing.
Please note that “normal” cookies from established sites like ours are not a security risk through the internet. If, however, other people have access to your computer (the one you are using right now!), then they could come online and our systems will think they are you. As you can see from our security information, you are protected from any charges they might incur.
If you choose to not accept cookies from our sites, you can still use the system — but some functions will not work properly — and you will have to re-enter information more often. For example, if you make a purchase through our store, and you do not allow cookies, the computer can not remember you when you shop again. You control how and if you accept cookies through your web browsers preference controls.
You may occasionally get cookies from our advertisers. We do not control these cookies. The use of advertising cookies sent by third-party servers is standard in the Internet industry.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Private Profile: Private information submitted to us is encoded to the highest standards of electronic security. We use industry standard, SSL (secure socket layer) encryption, our servers are monitored 24 hours a day.
Receipts: You will receive an automatic receipt for each and every transaction on our system. If you see a problem, simply reply to that message and inform us the error.
Public Profile: The Six Seconds sites have functions that allow users to post private information. Six Seconds can not and does not control who accesses information that you have made public, and you accept any risk in publishing your information.
Six Seconds can not and does not ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk.
Your Profile is password-protected so that only you can access it and view the member information relevant to the account. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and any account information.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS