Divya Prakash is a young adult who decided to help children in Africa learn to read. What she learned about herself and emotional intelligence in the process is inspiring. Enjoy this short podcast for our Raising Humans podcast series as well as a short video about the African Library Project.
Related...Tags: raising humans
- How to Cope with Uncertainty: Practicing Emotional Intelligence During Coronavirus
- The Coronavirus Connection Challenge
- 14 EQ Resources for Emotional Health During Coronavirus
- 5 Big Questions: Are We In a Battle Between People and Artificial Intelligence?
- Valkenburg Restaurant Transforms Customer Experience by Investing in EQ Hospitality Training
- Siemens More Than Doubles Number of Highly Engaged Managers