For the U.N. Universal Children’s Day in November, we’re holding 3rd annual celebration — last year volunteers in 157 countries reached 330,000 children & adults. What can we do together this year? Here are fabulous free resources and three action steps for June.
Universal Children's Day in...
Action Steps Toward POP-UP 2018
how can you be part of the world’s biggest emotional intelligence celebration?
Share fabulous free EQ activities
Lend a hand to those holding festivals
Help us amplify the message
Hold a Festival
Spread the Word
Anyone can hold a festival! Some are a few people at the kitchen table, some are 100s – read more here.
People hosting POP-UP can use a hand… everything from translation to photos to snacks to just being a friend
To bring the joy and learning of the POP-UP Festivals to more people, we need allies to amplify the message.
- Sign up here and let us know you’re going to spread the word
- Join the POP-UP Facebook group, follow our ceo on Twitter, or join us on Insta and start re-sharing, liking, commenting!
- Make a list of 5+ organizations such as schools, hospitals, nonprofits, community orgs, agencies committed to children’s wellbeing. Make contact and tell them there is an amazing free kit for them to share with the community (shortcut: 6sec.org/ucd )
What is the POP-UP Festival?
Each year we produce a free downloadable kit of fabulous interactive games & exercises to teach about emotional intelligence for children’s rights & wellbeing. The kit can be used by educators, parents, youth leaders, community members … anyone! The activities are effective for children and for adults to learn more about EQ.
You select activities for your audience, print them out, bring people together… and POP! You’ve got a festival.
Read all about it here — be sure to watch the adorable 90-second video 🙂
Latest posts by Six Seconds (see all)
- Sharing EQ Everywhere: 5 Month Count Down to POP-UP - June 12, 2018
- EQ in Practice: Personal and Organizational Wellbeing - March 21, 2018
- Meet Three EQ Champions Bringing EQ to the World - October 24, 2017