Did you see the little blurb in the Sunday NY Times business section? MBA students from the top 15 schools were asked to select the 3 topo factors they wanted in a job. #1 was ‘challenging job responsibilities”. The second was money – not the first as many think. Work-life balance followed and then came ‘potential to make a contribution to society’. These are MBA students, not teachers or social workers, and although money is important to them they want to contribute.
- Illuminate: Connect to Your Values with This Art Project
- The Secret to a Long Life? A Meaningful Reason to Keep Living
- Illuminate: Feeling Stuck? Try This 3-Step Technique
- Connecting to What Matters In an Increasingly Disconnected World
- Still Feeling Stuck? 4 Key Insights on Emotional Intelligence and Innovation
- Reversing the Epidemic of Doctor Burnout