Did you see the little blurb in the Sunday NY Times business section? MBA students from the top 15 schools were asked to select the 3 topo factors they wanted in a job. #1 was ‘challenging job responsibilities”. The second was money – not the first as many think. Work-life balance followed and then came ‘potential to make a contribution to society’. These are MBA students, not teachers or social workers, and although money is important to them they want to contribute.
- A Look That Spoke A Thousand Words: A Tribute to The Power of Noble Goals and Changing Lives
- Leaders on EQ – 7 Insights
- Research: Emotional Intelligence, Essential for Doctors’ Success, Found to Decline During Medical School
- The United Nations Emotional Intelligence Conference, 3 Key Insights
- EQ Training for Plant Managers Drives Employee Engagement, Better Performance at Komatsu
- Would You Be Described This Way? The 3 Characteristics People Remember About Leaders Who Inspired Them