Did you see the little blurb in the Sunday NY Times business section? MBA students from the top 15 schools were asked to select the 3 topo factors they wanted in a job. #1 was ‘challenging job responsibilities”. The second was money – not the first as many think. Work-life balance followed and then came ‘potential to make a contribution to society’. These are MBA students, not teachers or social workers, and although money is important to them they want to contribute.
- Threat or Challenge? The Surprising New Science of How We Think About Stress
- From 0% to 22%: Small Manufacturing Company Builds New Culture with EQ
- Illuminate: Navigating Anger toward Wisdom
- 7 Fascinating Facts About Anxiety You Should Know
- Hello Anxiety: 3 Tips for Using EQ to Navigate Worry
- Illuminate: What DO You Do with Your Inner Critic?