Did you see the little blurb in the Sunday NY Times business section? MBA students from the top 15 schools were asked to select the 3 topo factors they wanted in a job. #1 was ‘challenging job responsibilities”. The second was money – not the first as many think. Work-life balance followed and then came ‘potential to make a contribution to society’. These are MBA students, not teachers or social workers, and although money is important to them they want to contribute.
- Emotional Intelligence Everywhere: Building a POP-UP Movement
- Medical Students’ Emotional Intelligence Found to Decline During Medical School
- Happy 80th Birthday Anabel!
- Illuminate: How Do You React to Others’ Vulnerability?
- How to Fire Someone with Emotional Intelligence
- Three Tools for Workplace Communication