Did you see the little blurb in the Sunday NY Times business section? MBA students from the top 15 schools were asked to select the 3 topo factors they wanted in a job. #1 was ‘challenging job responsibilities”. The second was money – not the first as many think. Work-life balance followed and then came ‘potential to make a contribution to society’. These are MBA students, not teachers or social workers, and although money is important to them they want to contribute.
- Connect with Europe’s Experts on Emotional Intelligence
- Emotionally Intelligent Neuroscience
- Research: Foundation of Psychological Safety Fuels High Performing, Innovative Teams
- Mapping the Innovator’s Brain: 3 Practical Ideas to Apply the Latest Neuroscience of Innovation
- Global Tech Engineering Firm Improves Leadership Effectiveness by 73% with LVS 360 + Coaching
- Vega Energy Invested in Its Emerging Leaders’ EQ – and the Effects Rippled Throughout the Company