Did you see the little blurb in the Sunday NY Times business section? MBA students from the top 15 schools were asked to select the 3 topo factors they wanted in a job. #1 was ‘challenging job responsibilities”. The second was money – not the first as many think. Work-life balance followed and then came ‘potential to make a contribution to society’. These are MBA students, not teachers or social workers, and although money is important to them they want to contribute.
- Vital Leadership: What are the skills of high performing leaders? (#16)
- Emotional Intelligence Fuels Vital Leadership: Three Essential Skills for High Performing Leaders
- Workplace Vitality Research: Trends in Leadership, Organization Performance and Emotional Intelligence
- State of the Heart 2020 Research Participation
- Moment of Truth for Managers: Time to Change? (#15)
- Mixed Emotions – Parenting Young Adults in 2020 (#14)