Did you see the little blurb in the Sunday NY Times business section? MBA students from the top 15 schools were asked to select the 3 topo factors they wanted in a job. #1 was ‘challenging job responsibilities”. The second was money – not the first as many think. Work-life balance followed and then came ‘potential to make a contribution to society’. These are MBA students, not teachers or social workers, and although money is important to them they want to contribute.
- IQ vs. EQ: Why it matters what we measure
- Integrated and Isolated: The Dichotomy of the Digital Era
- Addicted to Your Smartphone? Not So Fast. Nir Eyal on How to Make Technology Work for You
- Attention Scattered? Feeling Overwhelmed? Harness Your True North.
- 5 Key Insights on Staying Meaningfully Connected
- EQ Expands in 2019: Six Seconds Year in Review