Did you see the little blurb in the Sunday NY Times business section? MBA students from the top 15 schools were asked to select the 3 topo factors they wanted in a job. #1 was ‘challenging job responsibilities”. The second was money – not the first as many think. Work-life balance followed and then came ‘potential to make a contribution to society’. These are MBA students, not teachers or social workers, and although money is important to them they want to contribute.
- 3 Mantras to Maintain Hope in the Face of Adversity
- How to Cope with Uncertainty: Practicing Emotional Intelligence During Coronavirus
- The Coronavirus Connection Challenge
- 14 EQ Resources for Emotional Health During Coronavirus
- 5 Big Questions: Are We In a Battle Between People and Artificial Intelligence?
- Valkenburg Restaurant Transforms Customer Experience by Investing in EQ Hospitality Training