Did you see the little blurb in the Sunday NY Times business section? MBA students from the top 15 schools were asked to select the 3 topo factors they wanted in a job. #1 was ‘challenging job responsibilities”. The second was money – not the first as many think. Work-life balance followed and then came ‘potential to make a contribution to society’. These are MBA students, not teachers or social workers, and although money is important to them they want to contribute.
- Illuminate: Where Do You Want to Go?
- Growing Courageous Leaders for the Future: The Hummingbird Leadership Project with Wangari Maathai Foundation
- Illuminate: Say What You Need to Say
- Wellbeing Threats and Performance Opportunities: The Global EQ Data
- Illuminate: What Relationship Pattern Holds You Back?
- Illuminate: Navigating Anger toward Wisdom