The 2013 virtual conference has come and gone…. the introduction is below.
Next virtual conference: March 10-15, 2014.
Sign up for our mailing list – on the right column, to be notified
Insight. Connection. Thriving.
Online everywhere – March 18-24, 2013
The virtual festival of emotional intelligence.
Free online events & fabulous resources
for managers. teachers. coaches & trainers. you!
We hope you’ve enjoyed the 2013 Emotion Festival!
eWeek 2013 included webinars, podcasts, ebooks, and videos from neuroscientists, scholars, authors and expert practitioners bringing the latest science of emotion to improve businesses, schools, and life. Some highlights:
- Dr. Aron Barbey: Mapping the EQ Brain - the neuroscience of emotional intelligence
- Tony Wagner: Creating Innovators - how we can re-think education to create a future
- Lea Brovedani: Rebuilding Trust - what it is, why we need it, and how to rebuild it
- Annie Murphy Paul, Learning is Social: The Startling Science of Learning as an Emotional Enterprise
- Max Ghini Talking About EQ In Business
- Paul Zak: The Neuroscience of High Performing Teams
- Richard Boyatzis: Inspiring Leadership … Coaching EI
- Joshua Freedman: Don’t Settle For Happiness: Feeling Life.
Plus daily emails with free books, videos, apps and resources for using emotions effectively, including a daily podcast from Daniel Goleman & video Q&As with Joshua Freedman.