Insight. Connection. Thriving.
Online everywhere – March 18-24, 2013
The virtual festival of emotional intelligence.
Free online events & fabulous resources
for managers. teachers. coaches & trainers. you!
We hope you’ve enjoyed the 2013 Emotion Festival! Using the links to the right, you can access eWeek gifts and resources through the end of March.
On March 23: You can still get the final eWeek email with all the webinar recordings. Just fill in the form below where it says Signup for daily emails during eWeek
eWeek 2013 included webinars, podcasts, ebooks, and videos from neuroscientists, scholars, authors and expert practitioners bringing the latest science of emotion to improve businesses, schools, and life. The complete agenda is still online here. Some highlights:
- Dr. Aron Barbey: Mapping the EQ Brain - the neuroscience of emotional intelligence
- Tony Wagner: Creating Innovators - how we can re-think education to create a future
- Lea Brovedani: Rebuilding Trust - what it is, why we need it, and how to rebuild it
- Annie Murphy Paul, Learning is Social: The Startling Science of Learning as an Emotional Enterprise
- Max Ghini Talking About EQ In Business
- Paul Zak: The Neuroscience of High Performing Teams
- Richard Boyatzis: Inspiring Leadership … Coaching EI
- Joshua Freedman: Don’t Settle For Happiness: Feeling Life.
Plus daily emails with free books, videos, apps and resources for using emotions effectively, including a daily podcast from Daniel Goleman & video Q&As with Joshua Freedman.