Six Seconds offers a range of emotional intelligence certification programs for those committed to putting EQ into action. Ideal for trainers, coaches, L&D professionals and educators. We’ll support you from your first EQ tools through to world-class expertise and you will be part of the world-leading organization for bringing EQ into practice. Here are two transformational programs to get started, and see the chart with a full range of EQ certification options. We also have an online schedule for certification training.
|The EQ Certification is the core program – in-depth, engaging, transformational. This course is ideal for people who want to develop their own EQ in order to help others develop. See some slides from… Brisbane… Tokyo… Jordan… Mumbai...|
|The SEI 1-1 is the most flexible. A blended program with coaching, elearning, and project work, this course prepares professionals to administer the best-in-class emotional intelligence assessment suite, the SEI.|
|Why Six Seconds?||What graduates say…|
“A best-in-class process to bring EQ concepts to life.”–Cynthia Ng, SVP Learning and Development HSBC
“Six Seconds is providing us with a new set of tools to offer our management team, allowing them to strengthen and better utilize relationships with their customers and employees. This program is a must for those companies wanting to take their leadership teams to a new level and be competitive in today’s ever changing environment.”– Jimmy Daniel, Senior Management Facilitator HRD, FedEx Express
“There are many EQ training programs but Six Seconds and its phenomenal trainers are the real thing. You will be personally and professionally transformed.”– Kathleen Ruby, PhD., Director of Wellness and Leadership Development WSU College of Veterinary Medicine
The course was excellent in content and delivery. It provided me with clear understanding of EQ and how to assess EQ. - Ebong Akpabio, Health Systems and Leadership Development Consultant, Trinity Health Systems, Namibia
This virtual certification was in one word — Awesome! I love the simplicity of the Six Seconds Model. The SEI assessment reports are also easy to understand…the AHA moments are endless. - Anita Torres, President, Alternative Learning Designs, LLC
Participants evaluated that the EQC program increased their EQ toolbox by 313%, and when asked if the course would help them improve performance at work, they said it was 10 out of 10 (here are some course evals: 1, 2, 3). Delegates call it “life changing and affirming,” and “a transformational experience for everyone serious about emotional intelligence,” and rate it 9.14/10 on “this course changed my life.”
You will improve your understanding of emotional intelligence and your range of tools for teaching these skills — or your money back!
Recent EQ Certification clients include…
Widely known as the leaders in emotional intelligence development, Six Seconds expertise and reputation comes from…
- Forming as the first organization exclusively providing EQ certification training around the world. The first global organization 100% focused on emotional intelligence development, Six Seconds is the “gold standard” for certification programs
- The powerful and actionable Six Seconds Model which provides a practical framework for actually USING EQ
- A complete range of professional certification programs allowing true depth and mastery
- In-depth, extensive library of development tools and scientifically validated assessments
- 45 years of practical, internationally recognized and award-winning teaching experience to a huge range of clients in business, education, and government world-wide — our Chairman, Karen McCown, began doing this work in 1967.
- As a publisher of best-in-class assessment tools and award-winning materials, Six Seconds’ content is innovative, current, and effective.
- The most extensive global network of any emotional intelligence training provider — offices in ten nations, certified trainers are delivering programs in over 70 countries and most US states, resources in many languages.
- Our Self-Science curriculum — featured as an ideal model in Daniel Goleman’s Emotional Intelligence.
- A balance of serious science and practical applications – see our advisory board.
- An incredibly supportive, mission-driven group of allies who are truly committed to doing this work, and walking the talk.
- Accredited, solid programs with a robust methodology and strong scientific basis — made practical.