Have you ever met the “To-Do List Master?” The person who enjoys focusing on small tasks, generative, and super-practical? If so, you’ve met a Deliverer, one of the eight Six Seconds Brain Styles. While each Brain Style has its own unique strengths and weaknesses, it turns out the Deliverer Brain Style is special when it comes to decision-making. These findings come from Six Seconds’ State of the Heart report which shows trends in emotional intelligence worldwide. Which Brain Style do you think you are, and how does it impact your decision-making?
HOW DOES YOUR BRAIN STYLE AFFECT YOUR DECISION MAKING?
YOUR BRAIN STYLE IS BASED ON THREE ELEMENTS:
BASED ON THESE THREE INDICATORS, YOU FALL INTO ONE OF EIGHT BRAIN STYLES:
Scientist: Accurate, Careful, Precise.
Visionary: Passionate, Transformative, Forward-thinking.
Inventor: Analytical, Creative, Open.
Guardian: Caring, Careful, Pragmatic.
Strategist: Precise, Careful, Future-oriented.
Energizer: Committed, Creative, Real-world.
Deliverer: Task-oriented, Generative, Practical.
Sage: Caring, Protective, Long-term focus.
WHICH BRAIN STYLE SOUNDS MOST LIKE YOU?
- The Brain Brief Profile is highly effective for understanding yourself better or for helping clients/ colleagues to understand themselves better.
- It can be used in development/learning, coaching, mentoring, team development and for managers to use to build communication with their people.
Does your brain prefer to focus on rational data or emotional data?
Does your brain enjoy taking risks or avoid taking risks?
Does your brain like looking at the big picture or small details?
Latest posts by Maria Jackson (see all)
- Three Breaths for Lowering Your Cortisol Level - August 12, 2018
- Illuminate: Craft Your Personal Affirmation in Five Steps - August 6, 2018
- What Your Brain Style Says About Decision-Making - July 30, 2018