Event: ace | 25 Sep 2018 , Italy Milan
Price: 650 € | More: PDF brochure or link
Visual Consulting Workshop:
HOW TO UNLOCK CREATIVITY, COMMITMENT, and CHANGE
In this workshop David Sibbet will introduce us to the power of integrating visual facilitation, dialogue, and change work, with an emphasis on the methods for using visualization to support all three.
- Learn about the predictable powers of interactive visualization
- Learn about different consulting roles and how visuals work with each
- Practice several basic techniques — including simple graphics and sticky notes with templates
- Appreciate the power and simplicity of large graphic wall templates to guide planning
- Learn the Seven Challenges of Change and practices to meet them
- Learn how metaphors and mental models shape thinking and perception
- Understand visualization as a doorway to problem solving, systems thinking, and solution finding in groups
Consultants, Facilitators, Coach, Visual Practictioners, HR & Development, Internal Communication, Training, Marketing professionals… and all the smart & curious professionals!
David Sibbet is founder of The Grove Consultants International where he pioneered the booming field of visual organizational consulting. He is an author, information designer, and master graphic facilitator, now co-directing The Grove’s Global Learning & Exchange Network (GLEN) to which Otherwise is part of. In 2013 he received the Organization Development Network’s lifetime achievement award for his innovations in the field of OD. He wrote Visual Teams, Visual Leaders, Visual Meetings and now his newest book, co-athored with Gisela Wendling, Ph.D., is Visual Consulting: Design & Leading Change.
Early bird: 550 €
for subscription before July 27th
Standard fee: 650 €
The fee includes:
the participation to the event, the materials in pdf format, the newest Visual Consulting Book, lunch and two coffee breaks
Date/Time: 25 Sep 2018
. 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Luogo Ideale Spazio Eventi