Price: €1,195. | More: PDF brochure or link
While there are many tools to measure academic growth, there are few that focus meaningfully on the emotional side. To lead positive change in schools, and to create an evidence-based approach to social emotional learning (SEL), metrics are key: metrics about student, teacher, and parent emotional intelligence – and assessment of the school climate as a whole.
The EQAC-E Toolkit
The EQ Assessor Certification for Education (EQAC-E) certifies you to administer Six Seconds’ normed, validated assessment tools including:
- SEI: Emotional Intelligence Assessment for Adults
- SEI-YV: For youth ages 7-18
- P-YV: Perspective on youth (any age) by adults
These robust tools are powerful because they blend serious science with a practical, easy-to-apply framework.
For more information, please download the brochure or read about the tools on 6seconds.org.
Learn the powerful Six Seconds EQ Model and Social Emotional Learning process for education.
• Be able to deliver, interpret, and debrief the SEI, SEI-YV, and pYV assessments.
• Develop insight on how to use the tools in your work to create an evidence-based approach to social emotional learning / EQ development.
• Increase your own emotional intelligence.
• Join the Six Seconds’ Certified Practitioner Network and associate yourself with a global leader in EQ for world with more insight, connection & purpose.
• EQ Assessor Certification.
• EQAC is accredited by the International Coach Federation for 33 CCEUs (Coach Continuing Education Units — 26.25 Core, 6.75 Resource).
Dates and Times:
Meet virtually three times:
November 7, 14, and 21
10:00 am – 11:30 am CET (Paris/Rome) World Times
Please download the brochure for more details and the course fee.
Fees: EQAC-E: €1,195.
Pre-requisite: Unlocking EQ, €195.: for upcoming dates, please see www.6seconds.org/events (or facilitator can schedule prior to start date)
Email Ilaria Boffa, [email protected]
Date/Time: 7 Nov 2018
. 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM