Price: US$2,495. | More: PDF brochure or link
In addition to powerful EQ tools, Six Seconds’ programs work because we teach the way the brain learns. This brain-based, humanistic, emotionally rich pedagogy creates transformational learning experiences by engaging head, heart, and hands. Join this course to learn how. Supercharge your training and teaching by developing skill with Six Seconds’ learning methodology. This is a practical “learn by doing” program for graduates of Six Seconds EQ Certification program. The course deepens your understanding of the Model, offers advanced tools, and significantly strengthens your ability to present and facilitate the Six Seconds’ way.
The CEQF provided a new set of skills and tools to deepen program design and delivery. We’ll use this approach to build transformational learning so our leaders are even more effective at strengthening relationships with employees and customer. This course is a must for any company committed to excellence in learning and development to unlock human potential.”
– Jimmy Daniel, Senior Management Education Facilitator, FedEx Express
In this course you will…
- Learn how to train and teach the Six Seconds’ way.
- Become more effective as a trainer / teacher.
- Brush up on the latest science of learning – including neuroplasticity, hot cognition, and the primary routes of information processing.
- Strengthen your “stage skills.”
On successful completion, this course allows you to:
- Identify yourself as a Six Seconds Certified Advanced EQ Trainer
- Use the EQ Toolkit curriculum (content from the “EQ Certification” course)
- Deliver Six Seconds’ content with greater efficacy and stronger results
- Please download the brochure for more details.
- Register Online by following the Link: Register Now!
- Please register at www.6seconds.org/reg
- Includes: US$2,495. includes course materials, coffee/tea, lunches, and 2 hours post-program coaching*
- Early: 30 days pre-course: US$2,245.50
- Super early discount: A limited number of seats available at additional discount if booked and paid 60 days ahead. Contact us!
- Group: teams of 3 or more from one organization registering and paying together: 10% discount
Questions, please contact Natalie Roitman <[email protected]>
Date/Time: 19 Jan 2019 until 23 Jan 2019
. 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM