KidzSpeak Inc. is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing a well-rounded public speaking program for children that integrates public speaking and presentation technical skills with social and emotional learning (SEL) concepts and skills.
KidzSpeak Inc. is part of Six Seconds’ Preferred Partner Network – organizations with certification & expertise to effectively use our methods in organizational transformation.
The mission at KidzSpeak is to help children know their own individuality and self-worth, and be able to articulate and communicate who they are, their passions, and their ideas through presentations and public speaking.
The KidzSpeak public speaking program prepares children with social-emotional skills to thrive both in the classroom and in life. Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) techniques are incorporated in their public speaking program to promote self confidence, self and social awareness, responsible decision making and communication with others.
The KidzSpeak program consists of 5 unique series tracks:
- Series 1: Discovery
- Series 2: Independence
- Series 3: Relationships
- Series 4: The World Around Me
- Series 5: The Leader in Me
Each series is conducted over 8 weeks in 1-hour weekly sessions taken in the series order above.
Each series prepares each child to develop and present a presentation at the end of the 8 weeks with a focus on the specific SEL concepts and techniques covered in that series. The level of difficulty increases with each series.
For more information, go here: https://kidzspeak.org/program-and-cost
KidzSpeak clients include:
- Kids and Youth
- Educational and learning institutions
- “My daughter thoroughly enjoys the KidzSpeak program. As a parent, it’s amazing to see the transformation from the start of the session to the final presentation. My daughter has gained the ability to develop general project management skills, research her presentation content, organize her thoughts and craft her story to build a PowerPoint presentation, rehearse, and deliver the presentation in front of a large audience. Most importantly, my daughter has found her “voice”, to stand up for herself and, equally important, to stand up for others”. B. W. – parent of a 5th Grader
- “KidzSpeak is important because I learned how to speak up, find my inner voice, know what it feels like to not be scared, and speak from my heart.” – Teagan Walker, 5th Grade
- “I like KidzSpeak because it is helping me learn how to talk in front of people and build my confidence.” – Sammy Chin, 5th Grade