In Indigo we believe that every individual can skilfully participate in building a compassionate and productive society.
INDIGO’S MISSION is to provide unique awareness that stimulate social, emotional and educational development.
- We stand for and believe in the potential of every individual.
- We are passionate about what we do and the level of impact we can have.
- We hold ourselves to the highest possible standards of excellence.
- We believe in fostering collaborative partnerships with families, schools and local businesses.
- We listen to our partners and respond to their need
HOW WE DO IT
Indigo is the preferred regional partner of Six Seconds, a U.S.-based, non-profit organization dedicated to the awareness of emotional intelligence.
Equipped with 6seconds tools that put EQ practice and understanding into action we offer a variety of social and emotional intelligence programs to help individuals in the journey of awareness and growth.
- Brain Profiles & Talents in EQ
- EQ Competencies in the Work Environments
- EQ Brain Talents in HR
- Insights for people’s Management
- Effective Communication
- Train of Trainers using EQ Tools
- Presentation skills; Fear & Anxiety
- Effectiveness at Work
- Fostering a Grateful Heart for Educators
- An EQ Friendly Home Environment
- Harness the Power of Your Emotions: Brain Profiles and Talents in EQ
- EQ the Mind & Heart of Living: EQ Competencies in Life
Our Corporate social responsibility (CSR)comes from our core values and believes that every individual is capable of contributing to the wellbeing of the society. By conducting a variety of public serving events that attending to the personal growth and development of participants, leading to the overall prosperity of the community.
- EQ cafes:
Quarterly held interactive café to practice emotional intelligence. With insights and answers to important questions of different life based themes.
- Regular get together and reflection groups:
Offering a space for individuals where they can reflect and have deep discussions about emotional intelligence and wellbeing related subjects.
- Indigo’s EQ community:
A Facebook group for EQ workshops participants where they get to interact, expand their knowledge updates about emotional Intelligence and share EQ based information. In addition, discuss the latest researches, and elaborate more about the different information provided during the training workshops.