The largest EQ celebration in history… and you’re invited! It starts in just about two months! here’s how to get ready.
Last November, volunteers in 157 countries reached 330,000 children & adults for the UNICEF World Children’s Day celebration: POP-UP Festivals on emotions, wellbeing & children’s rights.
So far, we’re up to 509 volunteers in 71 countries with 20 Partner Organizations reaching 109,000 people (and last year at this time, we had 24 volunteers reaching 7,114).
Hooray! Here’s what’s next.
Universal Children's Day in...
POP-UP Next Steps
You’ll get a confirmation email, then:
(English – other languages coming soon)
(Read more about how we’re supporting the United Nations’ work on these vital goals)
What if people ALL over the world worked together for a more emotionally intelligent future? Last year, volunteers in 157 countries & territories reached 330,000 children & adults. Want to help double that? There's a beautiful activity kit with everything you need. Just print it, bring together some children and adults, and POP! It's an #EQChildrensDay POP-UP Festival supporting the Sustainable Development Goals #SDGs - it's all free! Get the details and join us on www.6seconds.org/ucd
Action Steps Toward POP-UP 2018
how can you be part of the world’s biggest emotional intelligence celebration?
Share fabulous free EQ activities
Lend a hand to those holding festivals
Help us amplify the message
Hold a Festival
Spread the Word
Anyone can hold a festival! Some are a few people at the kitchen table, some are 100s – read more here.
People hosting POP-UP can use a hand… everything from translation to photos to snacks to just being a friend
To bring the joy and learning of the POP-UP Festivals to more people, we need allies to amplify the message.
- Sign up here and let us know you’re going to spread the word
- Join the POP-UP Facebook group, follow our ceo on Twitter, or join us on Insta and start re-sharing, liking, commenting!
- Make a list of 5+ organizations such as schools, hospitals, nonprofits, community orgs, agencies committed to children’s wellbeing. Make contact and tell them there is an amazing free kit for them to share with the community (shortcut: 6sec.org/ucd )
What is the POP-UP Festival?
Each year we produce a free downloadable kit of fabulous interactive games & exercises to teach about emotional intelligence for children’s rights & wellbeing. The kit can be used by educators, parents, youth leaders, community members … anyone! The activities are effective for children and for adults to learn more about EQ.
You select activities for your audience, print them out, bring people together… and POP! You’ve got a festival.
Read all about it here — be sure to watch the adorable 90-second video 🙂
Latest posts by Six Seconds (see all)
- Research Study: The Journey of Emotional Intelligence and Six Seconds’ Theory of Change - August 24, 2019
- Children’s Rights Simplified - July 7, 2019
- Why “Six Seconds” – About Our Intriguing Name (2019 Update) - June 19, 2019