A completely revised and updated Business Case for EQ is now available for free download.
The new Business Case for Emotional Intelligence lays out a compelling array of research projects linking EQ and EQ skills to business success. But what about you? How do you define success? And does emotional intelligence have anything to do with it?
Think of 3-6 people you know that you consider successful. Maybe they are not “100% successful,” but each has some part of success well dialed.
- What are the key elements of success? What qualifies someone to be on your list?
- For each person, list their key strengths: Beyond luck and circumstance, what knowledge, attitudes, or skills sets this person apart? How many of these are linked to emotional intelligence? Without using names, post your answer to this question in the comments, below!
- What parts of list #1 do you aspire to? What parts of list #2 will help you get there?
This article appeared as a VitalSigns for EQ – one of Six Seconds’ great newsletters.
Latest posts by Joshua Freedman (see all)
- The Coronavirus Connection Challenge - March 23, 2020
- 14 EQ Resources for Emotional Health During Coronavirus - March 10, 2020
- 5 Big Questions: Are We In a Battle Between People and Artificial Intelligence? - March 3, 2020