Horsesmouth is a really impressive online mentoring website which seems to be growing so quickly, and with good reason. As I write there are 5028 mentors registered with the site, with 1986 thank you’s sent. Without all the hassle of arranging to see someone about an issue this type of mentoring looks to be really effective and I look forward to watching Horsesmouth’s continued success! Alex Johnson recently wrote an article for Rapport – The Magazine of the Mentoring and Befriending Foundation, about social networks and mentoring projects. Alex asked me what I thought about social media in this context…. isn’t that nice of him? You can read what Alex wrote by downloading the magazine here, and seeing the article on page 20/21.
- IQ vs. EQ: Why it matters what we measure
- Integrated and Isolated: The Dichotomy of the Digital Era
- Addicted to Your Smartphone? Not So Fast. Nir Eyal on How to Make Technology Work for You
- Attention Scattered? Feeling Overwhelmed? Harness Your True North.
- 5 Key Insights on Staying Meaningfully Connected
- EQ Expands in 2019: Six Seconds Year in Review