Sneetch Marbles, Inc, is a highly interactive program for leadership and team development highlighting key topics of engagement, team dynamics, and emotional intelligence. See the overview page for an introduction.
The module can be adapted to a wide range of audiences. We have used it with senior managers, middle managers, trainers, educators, teens, nurses, and a variety of teams. We’ve used the tool in groups of 10 to 130 people.
Here is a group of managers and executives from the United Arab Emirates doing Sneetches:
Sneetches can be focused on several aspects of leadership, organizational behavior, and emotional intelligence. In the scipted workshop included, the objectives are:
- Increase awareness of importance of emotions and engagement
- Recognize individual patterns of leadership; recognize influences on eng
Other objectives can include
- Increase awareness of emotional intelligence
- Identify importance of organizational climate and drivers of positive climate
- Recognize leadership styles and effect on motivation
- Increase awareness of power dynamics in teams
1. Introduce “engagement” and discuss causes and effects.
2. Divide into groups, hand out rules, and participate in Sneetch Marbles, Inc., simulation. Rules make it challenging for teams and leaders to succeed.
3. Debrief exercise discussing how feelings affect engagement and performance.
4. Divide into groups, hand out Sneetch Strategy briefings, and participate in strategy discussion.
5. Debrief, clarify importance of climate/feelings on performance. Discuss organizational implications.
6. Hand out New Rules and conclude with individuals identifying key lessons for leadership and team effectiveness.
Your purchase of the Sneetch Marbles, Inc. module provides you a nonexclusive license to use the product with the following conditions:
1. One copy of Rules for Sneetches with Sneetch Strategies must be purchased for each and every participant who receives this training. These participant materials are priced to provide a license fee to the publisher.
2. Copyright notices must remain intact. The authors retain all rights to this program; except as noted on certain documents, all duplication/distribution is prohibited, and derivative works may not be created without their written consent.
3. This material must be used appropriately following the original intentions of the authors. Specifically, it may not be used in a manner that illegally discriminates against or defames any group.
4. You warrant that the trainer delivering this program understands the curriculum and is qualified to deliver this training.
5. Limitation of Liability. SIX SECONDS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TO TRAINER, CLIENT, OR ANY END USER OR THIRD PARTY FOR LIABILITIES OR OBLIGATIONS FOR LOSS OR DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSS OF USE, REVENUE, OR PROFITS, IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING OUT OF ANY FAILURE OR DEFECT IN OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT.
6. Disclaimer of Warranty. SIX SECONDS MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (EITHER IN FACT OR BY OPERATION OF LAW) WITH RESPECT TO THE SIX SECONDS INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR THE QUALITY OR CONDITION THEREOF OR THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE THEREOF AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. SIX SECONDS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALL SIX SECONDS MATERIALS AND SIX SECONDS INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY SHALL BE PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.