Emotional Intelligence to
Build Optimistic Children“
Deliver essential lessons on optimism and raising resilient children with this dynamic, effective module. Optimism is a learned way of thinking — and optimists live longer, are happier, healthier, have longer-lasting relationships, and are more successful!
Activities and Topics include:
- Personal Adversity — improve the ability to reframe adversity
- Adversity Role Models — increase optimism
- Three Secrets of Optimism — understand the key thinking habits for optimism
Key learning points include:
- Adversity can be a gift (with the right mental and emotional tools).
- Optimism is learned and can be taught — and has tremendous benefits.
- We each have resources for overcoming adversities.
Module includes a professional 12-slide presentation and 8-page handout plus quotes to display on the walls.
Invitation for this workshop:
Emotional Intelligence to Build Optimistic Children
Optimism is rooted in the knowledge that we have the power to change, grow, and move forward. Optimists see failure as a transitory obstacle that can be overcome with additional effort or renewed persistence. Optimism is a learned skill, and optimists live longer, healthier, more successful lives – their marriages are more successful, they get better grades in school, and they earn a higher income! Come to this parent workshop and learn how to rise above the pessimism and the depression that accompany negative thoughts and behaviors.
Practicing optimism will help you to: