“Raising Strong, Caring Kids:Emotional Intelligence to Help Children Make Positive Choices”
Help parents teach their children to make more conscious, conscientious, and effective decisions. Accountability means taking ownership of your decisions — and it begins with awareness of the choices we make in our thoughts, feelings, and actions.
The workshop features three exercises:
- The Volunteer Experiment — understand the concept of patterns
- Pattern Role Play — recognize patterns in parent/child interaction
- Dictator, Ally, Victim Words — change patterns of communication
Key learning points include:
- Feelings are important to making decisions
- We all follow patterns when we’re not careful
- Inventory thoughts and feelings, recognize choices, and try alternatives
- Words teach patterns
Module includes a professional 11-slide presentation and 4-page handout plus quotes to display on the walls.
Invitation for this workshop:
Raising Strong, Caring Kids:Emotional Intelligence to
Help Children Make Positive Choices
What helps children make healthy choices? What leads you and your kids to make the choices you do? Come to a fun and inspiring workshop to learn:
The ideas you’ll learn in this workshop will help you develop your own emotional intelligence (or “EQ”), and help you teach EQ to your kids. EQ is all about understanding and using feelings in a healthy, productive way. EQ skills improve academic and life success, reduce depression, and keep kids out of trouble — they are basic skills every child and adult needs to function in today’s world.