76 Birkdale Street
Develop skills in conducting effective performance conversations that produce results and immediate changes in performance. This course is designed to support leaders and managers to get the best out of their team by skillfully managing performance. You will receive support and guidance in setting performance expectations, providing performance feedback and creating a performance culture. You’ll focus on “real life” performance issues during this 2-day workshop. Using the new skills, tips and techniques, you’ll return to the workplace armed and ready to produce different results and improved performance with your team members.
What you will learn…
- Techniques to provide on-going, in the moment feedback before an issue requires difficult performance management discussions.
- To conduct performance evaluations and give feedback when the stakes are high
- How to leverage the latest brain science to manage challenging, intense or emotionally charged conversations
- To motivate, inspire and build alignment in teams Tips for giving honest and candid feedback
- How to hold people accountable in a respectful and engaging way
Our program includes a 1-hour performance coaching session with you when you’re back at work to review your progress and implement your next steps.
By attending this workshop and using the proven tools you’ll save time and increase your team’s efficiency as you proactively address performance issues.
You will receive a workbook with a range of tips and techniques for facilitating performance conversations along with support to develop your own action plan to address your “real life” performance situations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course has been specifically designed to meet the needs of those supervisors, leaders and managers who want additional skills and support to manage “real life” performance situations in their team.
- No events in this location