Event: ace | 27 Mar 2017 ,
Price: US$50 | More: PDF brochure or link
Power up Your Assessor toolkit/expertise, and Complete a 3-step Practice + Self Reflection Process that you will learn in the workshop – a great take away to use with your clients!
Action process for going deeper with SEI
What are the EQ combos? What do they reveal? How do I use them? How do they POWER up my expertise?
Participants: EQ Assessors looking to go deeper on utilizing the SEI for guiding action. (Prerequisite: SEI Certification)
As a result of attending this 90-minute interactive, web-based session, led by EQ Practitioners – certified Assessors, Advanced EQ Trainers and EQ Consultants from Dynamic Learning, you will be able to:
- Define and identify combos
- Understand the deeper insight they provide into the SEI participant’s results – bringing clients to an unprecedented level of Aha!
- Create powerful debriefing and coaching questions that you can use during the SEI debrief/coaching sessions
- Be more confident to connect more powerfully with clients
Course Date(s) & registration: Monday, 27 March 2017
- Option 1: 6:00 – 7:30 pm Dubai time
To register, email Gertrude Masuku <[email protected]>
Instructional Methods: 90-minute live online learning plus prework and practical application + written reflection.
Assessment Procedures: Written reflection of the process due 1 month of completing the course; details below.
Accredited: 3 CEUs; completion requirements:
- complete pre-reading and 90-minute on-line session
submit a 2 page (1,000 word) reflective journal, including the following:
- Identify combos within 2 SEI reports you are currently, or have recently, debriefed/coached
- Identify the insight provided into the SEI participant’s strengths and obstacles, per each combo and reflect on this learning
- Discuss how you applied the insight during the debrief/coaching, or how you would apply the insight if you were to conduct that debrief/coaching again
- Provide the probing/coaching questions you created as a result of the insight
- Provide your reflection on your performance as an assessor, the quality of the session you conducted
- Provide your learnings from this exercise, both personally and professionally
- Reflective journal is due February 25, 2017
- The reflective journal should not contain details regarding the clients, in order to maintain confidentiality
- You will receive the feedback about your journal within 10 working days from the submission date
*Note: the 1,000 words should be split between the 2 debriefs
Date/Time: 27 Mar 2017
. 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM