Price: Rs 25,000 - Rs 115,000 (Local Taxes Extra) | More: PDF brochure or link
Founded in 1997, Six Seconds is the first and largest organization 100% dedicated to the development of emotional intelligence. We teach the skills of emotional intelligence to enable individuals, teams, organizations, families, schools and communities to flourish. Six Seconds provides certification courses to train coaches, educators, and leaders in the use of Six Seconds’ original, evidence-based tools. These include individual and organizational assessments, case studies, and publications. We have offices and representatives in over 25 countries.
The Benefits of Attending
EQ programs for individuals who would like to engage Emotional Intelligence tools in their coaching and training engagements, starting with themselves.
- Day – 1: Associate – Provides an introduction to the Six Seconds KCG Model for EQ (8 competencies and 6 philosophies).
- Day – 2: Profiler – Experience the power of the EQ Brain Profiles and learn how to use them in coaching and training.
- Day – 3 & 4: Assessor – Become certified to administer the full strength of the SEI tools to generate the feedback reports and debrief clients.
You will Learn
- Associate: you will learn a clear actionable model for applying emotional intelligence for yourself and others.
- Profiler: you will learn how to deliver, interpret and debrief the EQ Brain Profiles in training and coaching.
- Assessor: you will learn how to apply the Six Seconds’ EQ Coach Wheel, methods to deepen listening, asking questions and connecting using the Change MAP and strengthen your understanding of the EQ
- Associate: Your SEI Report and a range of tools to strengthen your own EQ and that of others.
- Profiler: Three Brain Profile Reports for yourself, plus a SEI intranet account with credits to generate Profile Reports for 5 people.
- Assessor: Certified to administer and generate the full range of SEI reports
• Profile on eq.org
• SEI certification kit with manual, assessors guide and workbook
• USB with SEI Introductory Presentation PowerPoint and handout, SEI Workbook (licensed to reproduce for SEI clients) and Sample SEI proposal
• Selected articles and Sample Reports
|Early Bird Price||Full Price|
|Associate||17 Jul 2017||20,000||1,095||25,000||1,370|
|Profiler||18 Jul 2017||25,000||1,370||30,000||1,645|
|Assessor||19-20 Jul 2017||50,000||2,740||60,000||3,290|
|EQ Fellow||17-20 Jul 2017||95,000||5,205||115,000||6,305|
India Payment: *Local Taxes Extra
UAE Payment: Additional: (Bank Transaction + Currency Exchange)
- email: email@example.com
- Dubai: T: +971 4 375 4102 | M: +971501379347
- India: M: +91 9822024593
Date/Time: 17 Jul 2017 until 20 Jul 2017
. 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM