Event: Certification | 18 Feb 2017 - 26 Feb, Japan Tokyo
Price: Please see Six Seconds Japan | More: PDF brochure or link
Ideally coaching supports clients to create positive change – but change doesn’t happen just from “knowing”. Emotions are a key driver for professional and personal transformation. The EQAC equips professionals with a powerful emotional intelligence assessment (the SEI) and the Six Seconds Change MAP as a roadmap for structuring a transformational coaching process fueled by EQ. The course has been approved for 33 ICF Coach Continuing Education units. In addition to the info below, we suggest you read more about the SEI to see why it’s such a remarkable toolset.
You will learn about…
- A clear, actionable model for applying emotional intelligence.
- How to deliver, interpret, and debrief the SEI.
- Methods to deepen listening, asking, and connecting with the Six Seconds EQ Coach Wheel
- How to structure coaching sessions and full interventions using the Change MAP
- How to enhance and leverage your own emotional intelligence
- Your SEI feedback report and debrief to develop your emotional intelligence ($250 value)
- SEI Intranet account with credits for five full SEIs ($225 value)
- License to use and sell the online and paper versions of the questionnaire with 30% discount
- Profile on www.6seconds.org/cert/
- SEI Certification Kit with Manual, Assessor’s Guide, and Workbook
- SEI Introductory Presentation powerpoint and handout.
- SEI Workbook (licensed to reproduce for SEI clients)
- Sample SEI proposal
- SEI Debrief Best Practices
- Selected articles
- Sample reports
This course runs February 18 – 19 and February 25 – 26, 2017.
Please see more details and register with Six Seconds Japan.
More About SEI
A complete toolset to measure and develop the key drivers of performance, the SEI assessments support professionals get better results on the “people-side.” Unlike other psychometric tools which provide an abstract diagnosis, the SEI provides practical feedback and a process for action. Created by world leaders in emotional intelligence development, these tools are both statistically rigorous and highly practical – which is why they’re chosen by leading organizations including FedEx, the US Navy, Daimler Benz, Kodak, and Microsoft. Six Seconds is a world leader in emotional intelligence, and SEI is a powerful, practical tool.
“One of our biggest challenges is how to get more employee engagement under challenging times with diminishing resources. SEI has been an effective tool for identifying emotional intelligence issues and improving discretionary effort including ‘real world’ action plans for improving emotional intelligence.
We greatly appreciate the support, learning, and continuing research by the SEI team.” – Bob Brooks, HR Advisor, FedEx
Consultants, trainers, coaches, educators, and HR professionals use the SEI for training, coaching, performance management, selection, and development. Offering eight different reports (in multiple languages), the toolset is adaptable to a wide range of people in every sector. The Six Seconds model is substantive, easy to understand, and actionable – all the SEI tools use this model, as do a wide array of development tools and programs.
“I have used the SEI with several clients. Each time the tool has provided wonderful insight that my clients can actually act upon to improve their decision making and their relationships with others. The tool works and the reports provide valuable information. This tool is a must have!” – Kimberly Kniveton MBA, ACC, Ascent Coaching & Consulting
Date/Time: 18 Feb 2017 until 26 Feb 2017
. 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Hani Kodenmacho Building