Classroom teachers, counselors, administrators, and volunteers–don’t miss this opportunity to become certified as an EQ Educator and discover research-based strategies for implementing SEL in your schools and communities. Participants learn to facilitate SEL lessons and walk away with a clear process for SEL instruction, an understanding of the Six Seconds model and approach, plus resources & curriculum for 4-8 months of teaching.
Join Six Seconds’ COO, Josh Freedman; Six Seconds’ Director of Education, Susan Stillman; other members of the Six Seconds’ team, and an array of educators from across the country for an exciting, interactive, 2-day workshop with post course coaching to complete the certification. Course fee includes Self-Science, the Six Seconds SEL curriculum.
This intensive 2-day-plus certification equips educators with the skills necessary to:
- Become more effective in teaching SEL and learning the 6Seconds teaching approach
- Confidently implement Self-Science lessons in the classroom and with groups of students in any setting
- Apply the Self-Science process and model in day-to-day interactions with students and in your current curriculum and lessons
- Effectively communicate the value of SEL to parents and other educators
- Continue to develop your own social and emotional learning by taking the SEI assessment and optional debriefing
- Support students in developing their social emotional competencies
- Develop knowledge of the power of the SEI-YV assessment for youth and how it can be applied in whole school, classroom, small group, or youth program
For more information, contact Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org or to register, contact email@example.com
EQE Educator Certification Brochure.