Professional Coaches, Mentors and Advisors – Northern California Chapter Coaching Community Event

The Westin – San Francisco Airport, Millbrae, 5:30-8:30 pm, Networking, Dinner and Presentation

Tuesday, September 13th, 2011

Inside Change – How Coaches Can Transform Organizations

with Joshua Freedman, COO – Six Seconds Emotional Intelligence Network

 

Up to 90% of all change efforts fail in organizations.  What makes the other 10% successful and how can coaches make a difference?

 

Come to our September program and learn from our change expert, Joshua Freedman, about the essential ingredients for leading successful change initiatives and the critical role that coaches fill in supporting these initiatives.

 

Change is fundamentally a human process and we are all truly driven by emotion.  Rather than ignoring emotions or hoping they won’t get in the way, come learn how to plan for and manage the emotional side of organizational transformation, starting from the inside outside out.

 

With the right set of tools, coaches are uniquely to accelerate change efforts on a global scale


 

Learn:

  • What the latest in neuroscience says about what blocks most successful change
  • A practical roadmap for planning the people-side of change
  • How others around the globe are coping the with the rapid pace change we’re all facing
  • A practical process for driving organizational change through individual transformation

Come to our September program for a thought-provoking and inspiring view Inside Change

Our Presenter:  Joshua Freedman is Chief Operating Officer for Six Seconds, a globally recognized, leading resource for emotional intelligence development.  Six Seconds is a nonprofit organization with offices and practitioners in ten countries. They provide consulting, training, and tools to create positive change, working with organizations from Microsoft to the US Navy, HSBC to FedEx, and numerous schools and government agencies worldwide building the “people side” of performance. Joshua is the author of At the Heart of Leadership, the Six Seconds Emotional Intelligence Assessment as well as four other validated assessment tools, and the new book, Inside Change: Transforming Your Organization with Emotional Intelligence. For more information about Joshua Freedman, including videos, see www.jmfreedman.com.

 

Download the flyer with reg form: [download id=”4″]

Six Seconds

Six Seconds supports people to create positive change - everywhere... all the time. Founded in 1997, the organization now has offices in 11+ countries and certified practitioners in over 100, and is the world's preeminent resource for putting emotional intelligence into action.